Skip to content Skip to footer

Mobile Allied Health services for Adults

Mature clinician in uniform helping young man in pain to sit in wheelchair

Occupational Therapy

Occupational Therapy (OT) can help those living with a disability, an injury or from the impacts of aging.



Physiotherapists are healthcare specialists that work along-side of you to increase your independence, making everyday tasks easier and keeping you strong, fit and active.

Man in wheelchair talking with psychotherapist

Allied Health Assistant

Therapy assistants are individuals who work alongside the health care professional, to deliver the services and plans initiated.

How to Apply for the NDIS

If you are eligible, you will need to downland and complete an Access Request Form or you can ask your Local Area Coordinator, your local NDIS office or if you child is under 7, from an Early Childhood Early Intervention Partner.

Download NDIS Access Request Form