Keeping You Safe at Smart Moves Healthcare
- Motivate Kids have implemented recommendations from the latest SA Health ‘Assessing and Managing the Risk: COVID exposures in primary and community health care settings’
- Updated our Risk and Emergency Management Policies in accordance with the ‘NDIS Practice Standards and Quality Indicators’
- Implemented PPE and Infection Control training for all staff
- Updated Service Agreements for providing support in the event of an emergency
Parent-Carers and children over 12 years are required to wear a face mask unless exempted
All MK staff are wearing N95/P2Respirator Masks and eye protection at all times with clients and in shared spaces where clients visit: This puts Motivate Kids and our families and visitors in low risk according to the risk matrix
- Social distancing measures are in line with health advice
- Our studio spaces are large enough to allow for the therapist, parent-carer and child to engage in their session.
- We are requesting that only one parent-carer attend the session (with or without sibling if you are unable to find alternate care.) to reduce the amount of people in the studio at any one time. If sibling is over 12years we request them to wear a mask if they can tolerate.
- Under the Emergency Management Healthcare Setting Workers Vaccination, no 3 Direction issued by South Australian Government, all MK staff members, as well as any contracted workers to MK are required to have received at least their first dose of a COVID vaccine by November 8th, 2021.
- If families are unvaccinated, by our team wearing the N95 Mask and eye protection we still keep MK in a low risk category.
- Respond to the SMS reminder by calling us on 72002431 if you have COVID symptoms prior to attending the studio for session options
- As our regulation cancellation policy still applies, if you need to late cancel a range of options can be discussed such as zoom or home programs
- If a MK team member (OT or reception) is unwell they will not attend the studio and your session will be scheduled with another therapist form our MK team
- If you arrive early we request you to enjoy a walk or wait in the car to reduce the number of people in the reception area
- Check in using the iPad to declare your COVID-19 status
- Check in with COVID Safe Check in QR Code
- Wash or sanitise hands on arrival
- Parent-carers are required to wear a face mask unless exempt
- Children over 12 are required to wear a mask unless exempt
- Disposable face masks available at every studio for families and children
- Coffee and Tea offered in disposable cups
- Enhanced cleaning of the studio and resources at set intervals throughout the day
- Hand sanitiser available at every studio for children and families
- Hand washing with soap available at every studio for children and families
- Wiping resource and surfaces after use with approved Vira Clean
- Therapists will wash or sanitise hands before and after every client session
- Increased frequency of full studio clean
- No communal items in the studio, such as fruit bowls, play items in waiting area and magazines have been removed
Please call the office team on 72002431 and our team will transfer you through to Jacqui, our practice manager who will gain the required information and discuss the next steps moving forwards to keep everyone safe.
If a team member or an MK client has a confirmed case of COVID-19 we will follow SA Health processes and Cleaning Guidelines